Answer :- 8294627
2. What should be the measure of the diagonal of a square whose area is 162 cm2?
A] 15 cm
B] 19 cm
C] 18 cm
D] 14 cm
Answer :- 18 cm
3. 25 women can complete a work in 5 days. In how many days will 30 women can complete that work?
A] 7 days
B] 6 days
C] 8 days
D] 10 days
Answer :- NO ANSWER
4. Find the sum of the numbers lying between 200 and 700 which are multiple of 5?
Answer :- 44550
5. The different between 72% and 54% of a number is 432. What is 55% of that number.
Answer :- 1320
6. A cylinder of radius 4 cm and height 10 cm is melted and recasted into a sphere of radius 2 cm. How many such sphere are got?
Answer :- 15
7. Nine years ago the age of Athira was five times that of Ammu's age. After nine years Athira's age will be twice of Ammu's age. Athira's present age is
Answer :- 24
8. 2016 January 22nd is Friday. Find 2016 August 20
Answer :- Saturday
9. A train 520 m long is running with a speed of 90 km/hr. In what time will it cross a bridge 130 m long.
A] 26 seconds
B] 25 seconds
C] 32 seconds
D] 30 seconds
Answer :- 26 seconds
Answer :- PRWKHU
12. Three of the following four pair of numbers are alike in a certain way and so they form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to the group.
Answer :- 2,10
13. Among the four options given below find the word which does not have a related meaning as the word 'Judicious'
Answer :- Justice
14. Among the four options given below find the word which has opposite meaning of the word 'combat'
Answer :- Yield
15. Choose the pair in which the words are differently related
A] Canberra - Australia
B] Algeria - Africa
C] Norway - Europe
D] Iran - Asia
Answer :- Canberra - Australia
16. In the following, find the number that replaces the '??'
846 : 624 : 774 : ??
Answer :- 552
17. Examine carefully the following statements and answer the question given below 16. Arrange the following words as per the order in the dictionary
A and B play Football and Cricket
B and C play Cricket and Hockey
A and D play Basketball and Football
C and D play Football and Basketball
Who plays Football, Basketball and Hockey?
Answer :- D
18. Arrange the following words as per the order in the dictionary:
Answer :- 3,2,1,5,4
19. If February 1, 2004 is Wednesday, then what day is March 3, 2004?
Answer :- Saturday
20. In the following number series, one number is wrong. Find the wrong number
Number Series :- 1,2,6,15,31,56,91
Answer :- 91